Thursday, August 21, 2008

UPDATE ON THE LAST TWO POSTS

Dear Sisters,

Remember how I mentioned in my last entry that Mar and I got interviewed by some news reporter @ my little turtle excursion, well THANK GOD they did not put that in their segment. However, we were in a good amount of their footage and you can see my fat ass in the video :0( Fudge, I think I've gained like 8lbs since I got here and then the camera adds like another 10, UGH! Well anyways, here's the link to the footage that was shown on the news a couple of nights ago.

Also, I just went on CNN again and found out that the Big Foot body that was stuffed in that huge ass freezer container was FAKE.  It was a stupid costume stuffed w/ animal remains. Don't these people have better things to do!?!?  Man, I REALLY hate being so gullible :0(

Well, I hope you guys are able to watch the news footage before it is taken down from the website. Miss you!!!!!

Love Always,

Joy :0)


3 comments:

Arlene Amo Hopps said...

Nice footage! I like how they show Archie at the end!

justbecause said...

hahaha. that whole time that lady is speaking into the camera, you see archie just playing in the sand.

you look dark still! are you out in the sun all the time to maintain your color? or are you back to faken bake?

Joy said...

I haven't been to the beach in 3 weeks. My tan fades slow on my arms n legs but my face is almost white again :0( I will make it to the beach this week!