Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I MISS THE RUGRATS!!!!

Dear Sisters,

Florida has been okay so far (I guess).  I really miss home.  I especially miss the lil ones :0(  I miss John's screaming.  I miss Alyssa's little voice singing, "Lola, Lola, Loooooolaaaaaa".  I miss Ganilo lining up his little toy cars and I miss Dante making his cute cooing noises.  It sucks that I won't be there to watch them get bigger and more louder, so you guys need to post some new pics on Facebook, Myspace or just send it to me through Kodak Photo Gallery.

Archie's mom and brother are coming down to visit next Wednesday.  I CAN'T WAIT!!! I know Ed will want to go around town so that will give me something to do for a week.  I'll probably take him to the beach a couple of times and then we'll all go out @ night when Ray and Archie are home from work.

Well anyways, post or send some pics of the rugrats..... I really miss them.

Love Always,

Joy :0)

No comments: