Friday, August 29, 2008

JUST PLAIN BORED

Dear Sisters,

It's a Friday night and I am so freakin' BORED.  I wanted to play poker tonight, but the peeps we invited just flaked out.  I'm bummed cuz I needed to redeem myself from the last poker game plus I needed to make some money to buy some pampers ;0)

I can't believe Labor Day weekend is already here.  I have no plans :0(  Ray is in Jacksonville for the long weekend and Archie is working Saturday and Monday.  I think I'll just end up cleaning the house and shred the 4 boxes of mail I have laying around here.  I hope you guys have plans.  You all are probably going to a bbq or something fun.

My job hunting has really SUCKED. I've applied @ like 6 places and nobody likes me :0(  Maybe I am just unemployable in FL.  My nail license did not transfer.  They said I would have to do another 120 hours of schooling.  I don't think I'll do that cuz I am always checking online for day spa jobs and nobody is hiring.  Tuesday, I am going to apply @ every freakin' restaurant in Pensacola.  I'm also going to get CPR certified either this week or next week so I can work for this nursing temp agency to work as a CNA or a home health aide.  I really did not want to go back into that but I'll do anything @ this point.  I can't wait to go back to school so I don't I have to work bullshit jobs anymore.  I'm hoping I'll be able to use Archie's FL residency so I can start taking classes in the spring :0)

Well anyways, I forgot to post these pics of this cute lil box turtle Ray found in his yard back in June.  We only kept it around for a couple of days then we let it go because I did not want the cute lil thing to starve to death.

Aint he the cutest lil thing you've ever seen!

He's hiding and wishing me to go away :0)

I think I have a turtle fetish now just like how Diana did back in the day :0)

The kids were sad to see him go :0(

Wellllllllll, I hope everybody has a great and fun filled weekend.  Eat tons of turkey burgers and smoked ribs for me!  Man, I miss Matt's cooking!

Miss and love you guys,

Joy :0)


3 comments:

justbecause said...

I have nothing planned either.... im at mom's right now doing laundry while Gan is working on Matt's truck, and then he's going to work on Christinne's baby's daddy's mom's car.

I think Gan and I are just going to paint this weekend. Gonna paint the front door entrance, and then I want to paint the dining room and take down that wallpaper.... but mom and dad would shit themselves if i do it....

i'm bored too... i'm also internet shopping too while i do this message... =0)

miss you sister.

OHHH!! and the turtle. Gan found one of those in TX. he put it in our backyard that was fenced, but somehow the turtle disappeared and escaped.... luv u!

Arlene Amo Hopps said...

Sorry to hear that you are bored. We have no plans this weekend either. I really didn't want to do anything. I think Jessica and the kids are coming over on Sunday afternoon and Matt will BBQ for them. Haven't seen the kids in a while.

John starts orientation on Friday and starts school on Monday, Sept 8. I'll be going through all their clothes and will probably go school shopping on Monday. Nothing like fits them anymore! They grow so fast. Little Alyssa's shoes are small now and all her winter clothes do not fit her.

Otherwise, I am just doing my scrapbooking stuff and preparing for my upcoming classes/workshops for Sept.

Miss you!

Alley Kat Photography said...

Hi, Thanks for the commnet, your kids are too cute, I would love to shoot them, take care during the storms coming our way.