Friday, August 15, 2008

HOLY SH*T!!!

Dear Sisters,

I was browsing through CNN today and I came across this article that I thought you guys might find very interesting. Man Diana, if Dwayne ever saw this article, I would never hear the end of it! Well anyways, I always knew that they existed!  I KNEW IT!!! Here, check it out and feast your eyes on this beauty .... www.cnn.com/2008/US/08/14/bigfoot.body/index.html 

Miss you guys terribly,

Joy :0)

P.S- A lot of sites are calling this a hoax.  Even if it is, I know they are out there (along w/ UFOs, aliens and the Lochness Monster)!!!


1 comment:

justbecause said...

you know what? i bet you that body thing is just one of those people that are naturally hairy from head to toe. you know those people you see in the guiness book of world records? those people that are just hairy due to genetic defects or whatever. i think big foot is just a naturally hairy man that just so happens to be TALL too.