Wednesday, August 27, 2008

ED'S VISIT PART I




Dear Sisters,

It's already been two days since Archie's mom and brother went back to MA and I already miss them :0(  It was so nice to have them around and I hope they are able to come back for Christmas.  I THINK Ed had fun while he was down here.  I wish we could've went out a little bit more but he was very content with staying in and watching movies @ night.  

The first night he was here we just chilled in Ray's backyard, drinking beers and smokin' butts.  SPEAKING ABOUT BUTTS, Ed said that cigarettes cost $6.50 in MA! HOLY SHIT!!!! They only cost around $3.oo @ the commisary. Anyways yeah, so we stayed in the first night but the second night we took him to Seville's.  Please note that they do not play that corny music in the clubs. I had a blast hangin' out w/ Archie and his brothers cuz we haven't done that in AGES.  Ed had a great time as you will see in the following pictures :0) But first off, I had to include pics of Archie and Mo that were taken right before we went out because they are just waaaaaaay to funny!


This is Ray's pony Mo. He was never broken in and is just an oversized dog that roams around his backyard.  Mo is an asshole.  He doesn't like me and I most certainly don't like him. He likes to try to nip me whenever I go outside. HOWEVER, for some odd reason, he LOVES Archie. Whenever Archie is outside, he LOVES to go next to his face and nuzzle with him, I shit you not!  I think it is the cutest thing and I always laugh when he does it.  

Here's Ed on his 2nd Johnny Walker.  Notice how sober he is looking......

This is me forcing the brothers to smile. I HAD to take pics to show proof we actually went out!

That's Brandy, Archie's coworker.  We hang w/ her a lot and she kicked my ass playing pool last night @ O'Reilly's Pub.

Taken from the top floor of Seville's. The music in this section of the club SUCKS!

This is Archie's other coworker Bryan.  We hang out a lot w/ him as well and he too kicked my ass last night @ a game of cut throat.

Heeheehee, this is Ed on his 4th Johnny Walker and feelin' GOOOOOOOD :0)

And I'm pretty sure that was his 6th one, but it didn't matter cuz he was on vacation :0)

So yeah, it was a good time that night. I' m hoping that one of Ray's friend's daughters can babysit for us once in a while so that Archie, Ray and I can all go out together.  If not, I don't know when we'll ever get to all hang out like that again.

Miss and love you,

Joy :0)

2 comments:

justbecause said...

Oh geez. So the kids can't ride the pony? What's the point of having a pony if the kids can't ride him?

And the pony likes Archie? hahahaha. That is kinda funny, and the fact that he tries to nip at you everytime he sees you. hahahahahaha

I'd like to come down someday and visit you guys...

Arlene Amo Hopps said...

Too funny about Mo. Seems like he really likes Archie ALOT. Ha! It cracks me up. Can I scrapbook this picture too? :-)

Miss you!