Saturday, November 29, 2008

PERDIDO KID'S PARK


Dear Sisters,

I have discovered another neat place to take you guys whenever you all come down to visit. Perdido Kid's Park is by far THE best park I have EVER been to! I can't wait for you guys to see this place because it is gianormous! It is literally a small wooden village for kids!

You see, few weeks ago the kids and I went to this park for Mar's end of the year soccer party and when we arrived there, I took one look at the entrance and I was like, "Fudge!!! I didn't bring any money for admissions!!!" So, we headed towards the gates and I come to find out this freakin' place is FREE! Holy cow, I wish I knew about this place when we first moved down here! It is a bit out of the way though..... approx. 10 miles away from our house, but it is worth the trip. Since our first visit to the park, the kids have been back 3 other times (thanks to their uncle :0P).


This is the front entrance that almost made me crap myself!

My lil pumpkin is so funny! I told her to pose for me and this is what she did :0)






The pics I took does no justification for this park! You have to see it with you very own eyes to believe how grand this place is! There is sooooo much to this park too that is not pictured in this blog: a picnic area for bday parties, tons of slides and swings, a special designated area for toddlers, public restrooms and a small nature trail across the way. I am absolutely in LOVE with this place and I can't wait to bring you and the rest of the rugrats here!

Miss you guys so much,

Joy :0)

1 comment:

justbecause said...

hahahahaha!

i woulda thought you had to pay too from the looks of that entrance! i wanna go there. it looks like alot of fun, and by the time i get there with the kids, Ganilo will have alot of fun, and Dante WILL BE RUNNING AROUND!!! can you believe that? Dante will be running around when i get down there!