Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UNCLE RAY, THE HUMAN JUNGLE GYM

Dear Sisters,

It is again soccer season for lil Miss Mar and she seems to be enjoying herself.  I think she has a lot of potential, but the poor thing is still a little timid when she plays.    You see, she is so scared of the ball hitting her face that she practically lets the other player take the ball from her! Geeezzzz, I have to help her get over her fear cuz she's just letting the other players fly right by her.  I think I'll do some dodge ball sessions in the backyard to show her the ball doesn't hurt that much, plus I think it would be lots of fun throwing a ball @ my child ;0)

Ray has gone to a couple of games w/ me and the kids. He's been really patient w/ them and I just don't know how he does it because you guys KNOW how loud and obnoxious they can get! When he's home, the kids tend to swarm around him and I always tell them to let their uncle breath but he always says it's okay. Anyway, here are some pics from her first game, including pics of the kids smothering their uncle ......

Here's my super star player in the making posing in her soccer dress.

These are the Jaguars ladies and gents.......

I told Ray to put them down for God's sake, but he never listens to me!

This has got to be one of my most fav. pics of my lil pumpkin :0)

And of course the boy had to have his turn, too.......

My gosh, patience can only go so far and I just don't know how he does it!  I can only imagine what is going through his head when the kids are attacking him. I hope you enjoyed the pics..... I  just had to share them w/ you guys because they are just so ridiculous!

Love you lots,

Joy :0)

1 comment:

justbecause said...

geez... me neither! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW RAY DOES IT EITHER. He needs to share the knowledge on how to have great patience like that.

So Mar is having fun playing soccer in FL? Are the kids making any friends? and having play dates?

oh. And ARchie JR looks like he got alot taller too....

k.. MISS YOU SISTER.