Sunday, September 28, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LIL PUMPKIN!

Dear Sisters,

It's been a while since my last post and I guess I've  just been plain ole' lazy.  Well, the weather for the past 3 weeks has been INCREDIBLE.  It's been mid 80 during the day and 68 @ night. The kids and I actually went to the beach after church and it was soooo gorgeous out.  No Diana, I did not take any pics today cuz all of my beach pics look the same ;0) The gulf was nice and calm and the kids spent their whole afternoon in the water.  Ohhhhhh that water......... the water was a nice greenish aquamarine color today..... so gorgeous! I just don't think I'll ever get over how nice the beaches are down here :0)

Anyways, I can't believe my lil pumpkin is already 3 :0(  THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY FOR ALL OF THE NEW CLOTHES! She has a whole new wardrobe for the cooler season and I REALLY appreciate it, foreals! I don't even know what Floridians call this season. It's not Autumn or Fall.  Maybe they just call it the "cooler season". If a fellow Floridian happens to read this, could you please tell me what this season is called :0) 

So, for my lil pumpkins birthday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese and just had cake and pizza @ home... nuttin' too fancy.  Well, WE had pizza, but the celebrant had pizza crust because of you know what and she was content w/ that.


Here's my big girl wearing Lola Evie's outfit.

She really loved the rides!

Yay!!!!!! Tickets!!!! That is what Chuck E. Cheese is all about!

Oh my!  My lil pumpkin rode on this virtual roller coaster ride 4 times in a row.... she couldn't get enough of it!

Here's the strawberry Littlest Petshop cake I made for her.  It was really ugly until I added candy hearts to it :0)

My big girl w/ daddy blowing out the candles.  She is too freakin' cute, man.

So yeah, we had a fun day, BUT it wasn't the same because the cousins were missing :0( Birthdays were always fun back @ home.  Man, I really do miss you guys!!!!

Miss and love you lots,

Joy :0)

3 comments:

justbecause said...

awww Joy... you still shoulda taken pictures! who cares if I think they all look the same! hahahahaha

The kids look all grown! awww mann... I can only imagine what they will all look like in person the next time I see them all.... daymn.

And did Archie grow his hair out?? ew. tell him to chop it off... that long hair, parted in the middle is mad old school... ew. hahahaha

MISS YOU!!!!!!

Arlene Amo Hopps said...

Thanks for posting the picks. She looks so cute in her outfit! I really do miss you guys! John wanted to go to Florida to celebrate Francisca's B-day!!!

Yeah - tell Archie the long hair thing isn't really him. I think he really needs a haircut. Sorry!

Miss ya!

Joy said...

haha! he doesn't wear his hair like that in public! he always wears a hat and if he doesn't wear one, he slicks it back.... it is long and ugly though, huh??? he's been slackin'..... it's been a couple of months since the last cut. i'll tell him to cut it!!!!